Sunday, September 5, 2010

Our Next Biggest Hurdle

Things are moving forward a bit.  We had a successful yard sale last Thurs and Friday (thank you JC and Sandy for use of your yard)!  Trevor got his shots last week (ouch)!  Timothy and Sallie go for their's this week - here come the tears.  School starts this week also.  I can not believe that is already here! 

But, what I really need to move on is getting the house for rent.  By the end of the week, I will have a video posted of the inside of the house (it is way to messy right now to take that video)!  Then I will be going to every agency I can find to let them know what I have.  Please pray that this will happen with in the next 2 weeks so that we can actually start looking for the wonderful family that will be moving in here.  I know they are out there, and God knows it too.  I sometimes think He is up there laughing at the way I worry about these things, knowing that He has it all figured out and I will realize that at some point.

Please pray for us this week that we will get the things done to move forward in renting the house.
Thank you for all your love and support!

Jullie T.

No comments:

Post a Comment