Saturday, March 29, 2014

We must not grow weary!

Hello All,
Well the Art Center up at RVA is at an all stop right now!  We finally have had enough issues that we are on hold till we can get someone here to do the job right.  Please pray that we resolve this issue soon and can get moving again.

Trevor returned from Uganda last Tues.  He had a great time and took some amazing pictures.  They were able to spend some time at an orphanage playing with the kids, paint a few rooms, raft the Nile and work on leather tooling.  I will insert a bunch of pictures here:  Enjoy!




















Trevor has some serious photography skills!

This hyperthyroidism has really gotten me down.  Not only do I not feel good most of the time, I think my emotions are raging because of the hormones being out of sync.  I have increased my meds this week and hopefully they will kick in and start making me feel better.   It is hard to function with even the simplest of chores with this going on.

Trevor got acceptances to Wheaton and Colgate this week.  We are still waiting on word from 2 other colleges.  God is in control of this process and we are just trusting in Him to help us figure it out.

We have some board members from Bethany Kids coming this week.  They are coming to look at the progress of the building.  Things have been pretty slow of late.  Just praying that they will meet their 15 May finish date!

We are still being overwhelmed with people coming to the door asking for help or wanting to buy our stuff when we leave.  I just think it will get worse from here as we approach our departure.  Not sure if I have the energy to handle it.  Gal 6:9 So we must not grow weary in doing good, for in due time we will reep, if we do not give up. I really need to keep this in mind right now.

Hope you all have a great week.  

In His Hands,
Jullie T.


No comments:

Post a Comment